Many people have told me of how impersonal some yoga studios are. I promise this will not happen at my studio. I will be your instructor and I will make your fitness class an enjoyable and personal experience. You will not be lost in the crowd.
Hot yoga is a full body work out in a heated room and you will feel amazing afterwards! The class lasts for 75 minutes so be prepared to sweat and have a fantastic workout. My classes cater for people of all fitness levels so don’t be afraid that you may get left behind – I will be there to encourage and help you.
Physical benefits of Hot Yoga:
- Eliminates toxins
- Burns fat
- Strengthens bones
- Lubricates joints
- Stretches and tones muscles
- Expands lung capacity and strengthens the heart
- Balances the endocrine glands
- Supplies oxygen and nutrients to parts of the body that have been blocked or stagnant
- Improves flexibility to the spine and increases strength
- Regulates hormones
- Regulates cholesterol in the blood
- Flushes out the lymphatic system.
My Hot Pilates classes are based on the traditional Joseph Pilates method and last for 60 minutes. The practice of Pilates takes concentration, focusing on your centre, flow, precision, breathing and control. The exercises are very effective and work against gravity to tone and strengthen your entire body. The classes are also performed in a heated room to improve benefits and flexibility.
Physical benefits of Hot Pilates:
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Strengthens abdominal muscles
- Strengthens the lower back thereby decreasing the risk of future back problems
- Strengthens the hips and buttocks
Hotflow will provide deep stretches to elongate and restore sore, tired muscles. Using a combination of Vinyasa and Hatha yoga, be prepared to work hard and sweat through the sequence while also calming the mind and creating balance within yourself. This class is fantastic for building your core, back and leg strength, improving your posture, building focus and concentration while giving your internal organs a workout as well! 60 minutes long, this sequence will get your heart pumping while circulating fresh, oxygenated blood to all muscle groups, helping to reduce inflammation and create more mobility for better muscle and joint movement. Increase strength, balance and flexibility it is suitable for people at all fitness levels!